LV5381 4-Channel HD/SD-SDI Monitor w. 8.5 inch Display &
LV5382 2-Channel HD/SD-SDI + HDMI Input!
|New Features Product Compatibility|
The LV5381 4-SDI Channel 8.5" Monitor and LV5382 2-
SDI Channel with HDMI Input Monitors were developed
using the LV5380 main platform and provide a varied configuration
of the LV5380. These new instruments, the
LV5381 and LV5382 include the popular features of the
LV5380 - either standard or as an option - while providing
additional inputs to satisfy your specific system needs.
Both instruments provide sophisticated engineering functions
and present information in a variety of easy to use
and easy to understand displays.
Various multi-display combinations allow for complete and easy monitoring while full-screen presentations provide a wealth of information and enable detailed review of the material.
Picture, Waveform, Vector, 5-Bar, Audio, Status, CINELITE & CINEZONE and 3D-Assist provide all of the features needed in the field and in the rack. USB drive connectivity allows you to capture screen shots for documentation purposes, personalize presets and perform software updates.
In the rack or in a portable configuration, these instruments provide unsurpassed detail regarding the engineering quality of your production and several facilities enhance communications on the set and during post production.
- LV5381 Simultaneously Monitors 4 HD/SD-SDI Sources LV5381 & LV5382 8.5 Inch Display Test Monitors And Displays Picture, Waveform, Vector, 5-Bar, Audio and Status Displays In Various Combinations.
- LV5382 Handles 2 HD/SD-SDI Sources And Provides For HDMI Input. Picture, Waveform, Vector, Audio and Status Displays Can Be Viewed In Various Screen Combinations For The SDI and HDMI Input.
- Built-In, Large (8.5 inch) TFT-LCD XGA Display (1024 x 768) For Superb, Crisp Waveforms And Picture Representations.
- Effortlessly Monitors R,G,B Levels & Composite Gamut With Innovative 5-Bar Display.
- On-Picture Gamut Indication And Time-Code Referenced Error Logs Facilitate Material Q/A And Improve Work Flows.
- Standard support CINELITE On- Picture Evaluation And CINEZONE (false colors) Display.
- User Settable Error Levels & Alarms Facilitate Worry-Free Monitoring.
- Embedded Audio Is Displayed And 2 Channels Are Fed To A Headphone Monitoring Output (Optional)
- Pictures And Waveform Representations Can Be Captured , Reviewed And Compared To Live.
- USB Connector Allows The Use Of A Jump-Drive For Storing Captured Screens, Presets And Software / Firmware Updates.
- Supports Options Including 3D-Assist, Status and Audio Displays.
- Various Display Adjustments Facilitate Monitor Matching Within A Production Or Studio Environment.
- 30 Presets Permit Quick Access To Setups; USB Storage Of Presets Allows Each User To Personalize The Instrument.
- Accepts Black-Burst As Well As Tri-Level Sync For External Reference And Facilitates System Timing.
- Rackmounts In A Half-Rack Wide By 4 Rack High Space.
- 10 - 18 Vdc Operation (XLR); AC Adaptor Included.
- Battery Attachment Plate Is Optional.